Review of the DIVEVOLK SEAPRO2.
After 2 days of testing the new housing with iPhone 7 Plus the results are in.
1. Touch screen with selfie ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2. Access to different camera apps ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. Light weight even with my lights and tray ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5. Use of the housing alone without a tray or accessories is very good for photo taking on the beach or snorkeling⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
1. Focus area with the small 37mm lens is very small. Edges of photos are blurry if double stacking the 2 macro lenses⭐️⭐️
2. Divevolk app can not access the zoom button on the app when underwater⭐️⭐️
3. Bubbles in the screen protector⭐️⭐️
4. Adjusting and changing lenses in or out of the water is a bit tedious. Maybe just my big hands⭐️⭐️
5. The housing clamp is a bit difficult to get tight and the housing moves around a bit. You have to really press the clamp hard to get it to hold the housing in place for tray mount.⭐️⭐️
Max depth I took the housing was 30m and no issues.
Overall as housings go it’s great. There are issues with the Divevolk app that need sorted out. Access to all the iPhone camera functions allows for full manual control as well as full auto mode.
I tend to do more macro than anything so I did not test the Wide Angle lens. This is due more to my area is better for Macro.
Thanks to the team at Divesea for the support and best service as always.
Divevolk Diving Assistant